Mobile Applications Practice
Phones and PDAs are converging into a single, always connected device that is increasingly multi-functional through voice, messaging, web browsing, or location-based services. The CFS Mobile Applications Practice shapes your strategies around mobile business and enterprise opportunities, prioritizes mobile usersí wants and needs, and develops mobile applications customized to todayís diverse classes of device capabilities. Wondering how to leverage your online solutions to speed up the transition to mobile services? See our suite of mobile offerings.
Mobile Applications Practice Value Proposition
Mobile Applications Practice is based on the creative, multi-skilled resources of IBM Innovation Centres, who are experts in applying emerging technologies to improve user experiences. With a client-centric view, Mobile Application Practice can help.
- Identify and develop your organizationís strategic positioning around mobile services as part of a multi-channel approach.
- Gain a deeper understanding of mobile user expectations and market trends in order to develop innovative applications and business models.
- Develop mobile applications and services that maximize end-user experience with convenient user interfaces.
- Establish scalable infrastructure to rapidly ramp up services for pilot to mission critical applications. Apply methodologies and best practices to build a flexible and cost efficient infrastructure.
- Transform your business from a device driven model to include multi-channel offerings, mobile web services, and mobile content delivery.
Contact Alon Kronenberg for more information on Customer Facing Solutions' mobile applications practice.
PDF of Mobile Applications Practice Overview (136 k)